Sonntag, 25. September 2016

LBM/MMC2017 and Inktober


Welcome back!



The Last weeks was kind of chaotic and i don't really why. I just had chaos in my head and just had some trouble with my daily life and my sleep. But i was also pretty productive in this time. I was chaotic but i had so much fucking energy. I have started to paint stuff for my Soloexhibition "Psychodolls" and i also have joined the "Inktober" "(describtion and pictures below)

I try to go back to my "normal" lifestrucktur and will try to update regular again...still searching for the right day to update this blog.

MegaMangaCon 2017


I have some cool News for you. If you follow me on Twitter and Facebook you might know already that i have a table at the MMC2017. I didn't expect that. Specially because i had this year already a table and i just thought i wouldn't getted allotted a secound time.


I was pretty happy when i discoverd that i have a table again at the MMC. That means that i can promote my soloexhibition "Psychodolls". You will have the chance to see some small original artworks and maybe also to win some Art. And like always there will be prints and merch for all of you who can't afford an original painting or who just like to buy merch.


Inktober

It's Inktober (and it's almost halfway done!). That means: Time to ink some stuff! Actually you draw everyday in oktober something with ink. But my personal challenge is to finish some old unfished stuff beside my exhibitionstuff.


First entry:"Halloweenwicht"
Done for my friend Lily!


Second Entry:
"Sexy Halloween Witch 2016"
This is a redrawing form an sixteen year old drawing


Old vs. New
Here you can see how i have improved over the years.



Third Entry:"Create yourself"
In my opinion its all about creating ourself.
Create the life and self that you want to be!


Fourth Entry:"Cojoined Sisters"


Fivith Entry:"Depressed Unicorn Girl"
I'm thinking about to adding one colour. Maybe blue or violet.
I'm also thinking about to make some prints out of it!

Thats all for now. More Inktoberentrys and Psychodollstuff will follow.
Feel free to leave a comment if you like my stuff and this blog.

Till then! Stay Spooky!

Miss Geisterhausen

1 Kommentar:

  1. Glückwunsch zum Tisch auf der MCC. :) Irgendwann komm ich da auch noch mal hin, wenn ichs mir leisten kann. XD
    Die Schuh-Evolution der Hexe nach 16 Jahren find ich gut.
    Das letzte Bild wäre ein schnieker Print. Ich mag das Motiv. ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen